All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIllustrates how neoliberalism influences the production, branding, and regulation of local foods and drinks. This book also challenges the strategy of relying on alternative markets to protect food cultures and rural livelihoods.
- Author BiographySarah Bowen is Associate Professor of Sociology at North Carolina State University.
- Author(s)Sarah Bowen
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication13/10/2015
- GenreCultural Studies
- Series TitleCalifornia Studies in Food and Culture
- Series Part/Volume Number56
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note20 b/w, 2 maps, 2 line drawings
- Weight318 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.56Trending at £9.71
- £6.19Trending at £6.46
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.90Trending at £12.96
- £5.89Trending at £6.34
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.