Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.66
- £31.95Trending at £33.99
- £24.88Trending at £36.00
- £16.32Trending at £18.67
- £14.50Trending at £15.48
- £5.00Trending at £9.98
- £1.49Trending at £1.80
About this product
- DescriptionAddressing a critical problem in theology and the interpretation of scripture raised by modern historical consciousness, Fulford argues for a reading of scripture centered in a Christological rubric and a pattern of triune action and presence, one which draws readers into fuller participation in the shaping of history in Christ.
- Author BiographyBen Fulford received his Ph.D. at the University of Cambridge and is lecturer in systematic theology in the Department of Theology and Religious Studies at the University of Chester. This volume is based on a dissertation completed at the University of Cambridge under the supervision of A. N. Williams.
- Author(s)Ben Fulford
- PublisherSpark House
- Date of Publication01/07/2013
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleEmerging Scholars
- Place of PublicationMinneapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpark House
- Weight435 g
- Width153 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.