All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen it comes to inventing things, and making bad smells and big bangs, half the children in the country would love to be scientists. This cookbook of great experiments has recipes based on the sorts of things parents already have around the house.
- Author(s)Neil Ardley
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication04/11/1993
- GenreNovelty & Activity Books
- Series TitleDK 101 S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDorling Kindersley Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date25/10/2004
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight745 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Interest Agefrom 12
Best selling in Children's Novelty & Activity
Save on Children's Novelty & Activity
- £5.19Trending at £5.46
- £2.89Trending at £3.04
- £1.85Trending at £2.62
- £5.29Trending at £5.47
- £2.81Trending at £2.96
- £2.39Trending at £2.62
- £2.81Trending at £3.88
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.