All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTold from a young boy's point of view, this book addresses many questions that children may have while adjusting to remarriage and joint-custody situations. It helps kids and parents learn good and easy ways to stay connected all around helping kids to feel special and loved.
- Author BiographySandra Levins and Bryan Langdo are the writer/illustrator team responsible for Was It the Chocolate Pudding? A Story For Little Kids About Divorce, a well-reviewed book that is designed to help children understand that they are not responsible for their parents' divorcing.
- Author(s)Sandra Levins
- PublisherAmerican Psychological Association
- Date of Publication15/10/2009
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMagination Press, (American Psychological Association)
- Content Notefull-colour illustrations
- Weight132 g
- Width254 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Bryan Langdo
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £19.36Trending at £23.09
- £11.22Trending at £12.95
- £10.81Trending at £11.21
- £12.57Trending at £12.69
- £10.25Trending at £10.48
- £9.79Trending at £9.94
- £5.08Trending at £6.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.