All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe authors argue that a new theoretical foundation for artificial intelligence can be constructed in which rationality is a property of programs within a finite architecture, and their behavior over time in the task environment, rather than a property of individual decisions.
- Author BiographyStuart Russell is Associate Professor of Computer Science at the University of California, Berkeley. This book builds on important philosophical and technical work by his coauthor, the late Eric Wefald.
- Author(s)Eric H. Wefald,Stuart Russell
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication23/07/1991
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleArtificial Intelligence
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content Note42
- Weight385 g
- Width155 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 18
Best selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £14.78Trending at £15.12
- £22.99Trending at £25.58
- £32.31Trending at £45.59
- £16.97Trending at £18.12
- £13.67Trending at £16.57
- £14.64Trending at £17.08
- £17.71Trending at £19.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.