All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith this practical guide, you'll learn how to use Docker to package your applications with all of their dependencies, and then test, ship, scale, and support your containers in production.
- Author BiographyKarl Matthias has worked as a developer, systems administrator, and network engineer for everything from startups to Fortune 500 companies. After working for startups overseas for a few years in Germany and the UK, he has recently returned to Portland, Oregon to work as Lead Site Reliability Engineer at New Relic. Sean Kane is currently the Site Engineering Manager for the Infrastructure Team at New Relic. He has had a long career in production operations, with many diverse roles, in a broad range of industries. He has spoken about subjects like alerting fatigue and hardware automation at various meet-ups and technical conferences, including Velocity.
- Author(s)Karl Matthias,Sean P. Kane
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication26/06/2015
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight402 g
- Width179 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £8.51Trending at £10.23
- £13.86Trending at £14.11
- £8.19Trending at £11.99
- £22.99Trending at £25.49
- £20.64Trending at £21.93
- £17.46Trending at £19.78
- £9.39Trending at £12.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.