Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.54Trending at £9.02
- £8.66Trending at £8.88
- £12.06Trending at £12.31
- £7.27Trending at £9.97
- £7.33Trending at £7.78
- £7.19Trending at £9.98
- £7.25Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionDoctor Faustus is Christopher Marlowe's most popular play and is often seen as one of the overwhelming triumphs of the English Renaissance. This book presents an introduction to Marlowe's Doctor Faustus - introducing its critical history and performance history.
- Author BiographySara Munson Deats is Distinguished University Professor of English and Co-Director of the Center of Applied Humanities at The University of South Florida, USA. She has published widely on Marlowe and Shakespeare, has served as President of the Marlowe Society of America, and in 1998 received the international Roma Gill Prize for Outstanding Contribution to Marlowe Scholarship.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication19/11/2009
- GenreLiterary Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleContinuum Renaissance Drama
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byProfessor Sara Munson Deats
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.