All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTells the story of the development of modern medicine through compelling studies of great medical innovators and pioneers.
- Author BiographySherwin B. Nuland, MD, is the author of nine other books including How We Die: Reflections on Life's Final Chapter, which spent 34 weeks on the New York Times bestseller list. His writing has appeared in The New Yorker, The New Republic, The New York Times, and Time. Nuland is a clinical professor of surgery at Yale University, where he also teaches bioethics and medical history.
- Author(s)Sherwin B. Nuland
- PublisherBlack Dog & Leventhal Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication08/10/2008
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBlack Dog & Leventhal Publishers Inc
- Content Note250 colour & b&w photos
- Weight1960 g
- Width224 mm
- Height261 mm
- Spine40 mm
Best selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.52Trending at £10.96
- £17.99Trending at £21.06
- £16.99Trending at £21.06
- £9.14Trending at £10.03
- £28.61Trending at £36.00
- £11.89Trending at £22.56
- £2.39Trending at £3.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.