CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.82Trending at £16.99
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.46Trending at £7.19
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a study on the medical profession and its related education programmes, considering the multiple worlds of medical practice in South Africa. This book presents the major problem facing government - the skewed distribution of medical doctors across public/private, rural/urban divides - and considers its attempts to rectify the imbalances.
- Author BiographyMignonne Breier is a chief research specialist in the Education, Sciences and Skills Development research program at the Human Sciences Research Council (HSRC). Before joining the HSRC, she was a senior researcher at the Centre for the Study of Higher Educationat the University of the Western Cape, South Africa. Angelique Wildschut is a researcher in the Education, Science and Skills Development research program at the HSRC.
- Author(s)Angelique Wildschut,Mignonne Breier
- PublisherHSRC Press
- Date of Publication31/05/2006
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationCape Town
- Country of PublicationSouth Africa
- ImprintHSRC Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight315 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.