All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDodos were strange, flightless ice age birds that became extinct in the 1700s. In this book, illustrations accompany carefully leveled text about food, habitat, life cycle, and threats that the dodos faced.
- Author BiographyMelissa Higgins has written more than 100 fiction and nonfiction books for children, including titles for the Capstone imprints Pebble, Pebble Plus, Picture Window, Snap, and Stone Arch. Her books have received medals from the Independent Publisher Book Awards and the Moonbeam Children's Book Awards. Before becoming a full-time writer, Melissa worked as a school counselor and had a private counseling practice. When not reading or writing, she enjoys hiking and taking photographs in the Arizona desert where she lives with her husband and two shy kitties. You can visit Melissa's website (www.mghiggins.com) to learn more about her books.
- Author(s)Melissa Higgins
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication02/06/2016
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitlePebble Plus: Ice Age Animals
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width280 mm
- Height230 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Interest AgeFrom 4
Best selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £23.99Trending at £31.62
- £13.95Trending at £14.75
- £25.80Trending at £27.28
- £15.88Trending at £16.86
- £15.25Trending at £16.08
- £19.70Trending at £20.79
- £19.99Trending at £21.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.