All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.67Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.33Trending at £12.26
About this product
- DescriptionDoes Aging Stop? shatters the conventional beliefs on which aging research has been based for the last fifty years.
- Author BiographyLaurence Mueller is Professor of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology at the University of California, Irvine. His research interests are in life-history evolution, aging, and the population genetic aspects of forensic DNA typing. Dr. Mueller is the author of over 100 research papers in these fields as well as two books: Stability in Model Populations and Evolution and Ecology of the Organism. Casandra Rauser is the Assistant Director of Research Development for the School of Biological Sciences at the University of California, Irvine. Michael Rose is Professor of Biological Sciences at the University of California, Irvine. He is the author of Evolutionary Biology of Aging (OUP, 1991), and was awarded the Busse Research Prize by the World Congress of Gerontology in 1997.
- Author(s)Casandra L. Rauser,Laurence D. Mueller,Michael R. Rose
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication13/10/2011
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Note69 line art
- Weight480 g
- Width161 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.