All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe bestselling book that coaches parents on how to work together to effectively and successfully parent while living apart If you are divorced or in the process of getting a divorce, you may be concerned about the effects it may have on your child or children.
- Author BiographyMarc J. Ackerman, PHD, is a clinical psychologist and expert on child custody. He maintains a counseling and consulting practice in Milwaukee and is the author of several books for psychologists and lawyers on the topic of child custody, including Wiley's Clinician's Guide to Child Custody Evaluations, Third Edition and the Essentials of Forensic Psychological Assessment. He has been involved in thousands of custody evaluation cases and is the co-creator of ASPECT, a major child-custody evaluation instrument. Dr. Ackerman has worked with thousands of divorcing families and is a frequent speaker at conferences and on national television and radio talk shows.
- Author(s)Marc J. Ackerman
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication29/04/2008
- GenrePregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJossey Bass Wiley
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight370 g
- Width149 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £4.44Trending at £4.85
- £12.08Trending at £12.52
- £5.77Trending at £6.24
- £6.44Trending at £7.33
- £3.59Trending at £4.83
- £9.62Trending at £10.09
- £8.96Trending at £9.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.