All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten in 1854, this two-volume treatise on the occult explains the philosophy and method of ritual magic.
- Author(s)Eliphas Levi
- PublisherCambridge Library Collection
- Date of Publication19/05/2011
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleCambridge Library Collection - Spiritualism and Esoteric Knowledge
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note8 b/w illus.
- Weight500 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.67Trending at £5.00
- £6.40Trending at £7.36
- £7.81Trending at £8.36
- £6.06Trending at £6.39
- £10.31Trending at £11.81
- £5.79Trending at £6.64
- £6.52Trending at £6.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.