All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £4.95Trending at £5.25
- £10.25Trending at £11.41
- £12.47Trending at £12.74
- £12.10Trending at £13.59
- £10.87Trending at £13.87
- £23.95Trending at £24.69
About this product
- DescriptionHere is a thorough guide to India's key demographics, business opportunities and infrastructure by region. Includes information on business establishment procedures, economic zones, labor and tax considerations, Indian business etiquette and culture and more.
- Author BiographyDezan Shira & Associates is a specialist foreign direct investment practice, providing business advisory, corporate establishment, tax, accounting, payroll, due diligence and audit services to SMEs and multinational investors in China, Hong Kong, India, Singapore and Vietnam. Established in 1992, Dezan Shira & Associates has 20 offices in Asia, employing over 180 professionals and having serviced over 1,800 international clients. Dezan Shira & Associates provides business insights through its affiliated media and publishing house, Asia Briefing.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication12/04/2012
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleIndia Briefing
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note3 black & white illustrations, 38 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight415 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byChris Devonshire-Ellis,Dezan Shira & Associates
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.