Doing God: Religion and Public Policy in Brown's Britain by Mark D. Chapman (Paperback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £7.99+ £3.15 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by scholasticus
- See details for delivery est.
- £4.53Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by baham_books
- Est. delivery by 30 Jan
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA bold and vigorous critique of Gordon Brown's vague thinking about 'community' and 'Britishness' and of recent church pronouncements on social policy.
- Author(s)Mark D. Chapman
- PublisherDarton,Longman & Todd Ltd
- Date of Publication20/07/2008
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDarton,Longman & Todd Ltd
- Width126 mm
- Height198 mm
Best selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.52Trending at £10.96
- £17.99Trending at £21.06
- £16.99Trending at £21.06
- £9.12Trending at £10.03
- £28.61Trending at £36.00
- £11.89Trending at £13.69
- £2.39Trending at £3.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.