All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhether a research student or experienced researcher, this book explains how to conceptualise and ethically conduct research, analyse and theorise from multiple perspectives, and disseminate and publish.
- Author BiographyDr Michelle O'Reilly is a Senior Lecturer at the University of Leicester, UK (the Greenwood Institute of Child Health) who also provides research support to practicing clinical professionals working for Leicestershire NHS Partnership Trust. Michelle's research interests are broadly in the areas of child mental health, sociology of health & illness, family therapy and qualitative methods. Michelle has published many papers and books in this area including, 'Research with children: Theory and practice (sage) and 'The Palgrave handbook of child mental health'. Dr Nikki Kiyimba is a Senior Lecturer and Programme Leader for the Msc in Therapeutic Practice for Psychological Trauma at Chester University UK, and also works as a Chartered Clinical Psychologist for Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Trust. Clinically, Nikki works with a range of clients presenting with severe and enduring psychological difficulties. Nikki's research interests are mainly in the areas of qualitative methods and therapeutic approaches. She is also interested in the impact of trauma and vicarious trauma. Grounded in a social constructionist epistemological perspective, she has a particular interest in qualitative research, and her analytic specialism is in using discursive approaches. Nikki has also recently co-authored the book 'Doing Mental Health Research with Children and Adolescents: A Guide to Qualitative Methods' (Sage).
- Author(s)Michelle O'Reilly,Nicola Parker,Nikki Kiyimba
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication25/09/2014
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £13.39Trending at £13.78
- £4.42Trending at £4.52
- £25.99Trending at £28.18
- £8.94Trending at £9.26
- £22.00Trending at £25.50
- £14.54Trending at £15.21
- £23.93Trending at £24.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.