All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.81Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
About this product
- DescriptionThis book puts in place the groundwork for an alternative theory of money in a sociological perspective, proceeding by way of a critique of existing theories.
- Author BiographyHeiner Ganssmann was professor in the Department of Sociology of the Freie Universitat Berlin until 2009, specializing in economic sociology, social policy and sociological theory.
- Author(s)Heiner Ganssmann
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication13/07/2011
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleRoutledge International Studies in Money and Banking
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note3 black & white illustrations, 2 black & white tables, 3 black & white line drawings
- Weight317 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.