All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA new type of introduction to Politics and International Relations that examines how, why and what we study. Systematic and accessible in its approach, it introduces the analytical toolkits needed to study Politics and IR. The book takes a fully integrated approach to domestic and global politics, incorporating real-world case studies throughout.
- Author BiographyHEATHER SAVIGNY is Senior Lecturer in Politics, University of East Anglia, UK. LEE MARSDEN is Senior Lecturer in International Relations, University of East Anglia, UK.
- Author(s)Dr. Lee Marsden,Heather Savigny
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication24/05/2011
- GenrePolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitlePolitical Analysis
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note2 black & white tables
- Weight509 g
- Width156 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.54
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £10.22Trending at £11.86
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.02Trending at £6.51
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.