All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA self-contained and complete guide to learning how to do qualitative studies in psychology.
- Author BiographyMichael A Forrester is a Senior Lecturer in Psychology at the University of Kent, Canterbury. He is the author of The Development of Young Children's Social Cognitive Skills (1992).
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication15/03/2010
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white line drawings, black & white tables, figures
- Weight476 g
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byMichael A. Forrester
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £11.85Trending at £12.26
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.