All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs interpretive research perspectives become increasingly influential in many fields of social science research, so it becomes more important for experienced researchers to become familiar with the philosophical perspectives, data gathering techniques and analytical methods that derive form interpretive research.
- Author BiographyChris Hackley is Senior Lecturer of Marketing at Birmingham Business School, Birmingham University. He has published extensively on the subject of marketing and research.
- Author(s)Chris Hackley
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication22/05/2003
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note10 line figures, 5 tables
- Weight385 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £2.80Trending at £4.42
- £11.71Trending at £13.40
- £14.18Trending at £14.91
- £8.22Trending at £8.41
- £12.84Trending at £13.70
- £11.98Trending at £12.13
- £14.61Trending at £15.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.