All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to researching teaching for all trainee teachers in the lifelong learning sector. Supports trainees through their training and into their profession.
- Author BiographySusan Wallace is Professor of Continuing Education at Nottingham Trent University. She previously taught for ten years in Further Education and has worked in a local authority advisory role for post-16 education. She is the author of a number of books, including Teaching, Tutoring and Training in the Lifelong Learning Sector and Managing Behaviour in the Lifelong Learning Sector.
- Author(s)Susan Wallace
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication14/05/2013
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Series TitleAchieving QTLS Series
- Place of PublicationExeter
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLearning Matters Ltd
- Weight386 g
- Width171 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.80Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.