All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA thoroughly revised edition of the successful student text Doing Shakespeare, first published in 2005. The revised edition introduces a new way of approaching Shakespeare's text, through ideas of performance and the actor's role and restructures the content to make it easier to navigate.
- Author BiographySimon Palfrey is Fellow in English, Braesnose College, Oxford University.
- Author(s)Simon Palfrey
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication07/07/2011
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleArden Shakespeare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintArden Shakespeare
- Weight399 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £9.79Trending at £11.99
- £8.90Trending at £9.46
- £6.27Trending at £7.72
- £8.77Trending at £9.28
- £8.10Trending at £8.17
- £7.26Trending at £8.10
- £9.16Trending at £10.88
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.