CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.63Trending at £9.09
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £6.10Trending at £6.23
- £8.87Trending at £9.92
- £11.41Trending at £14.18
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
About this product
- DescriptionThis graduate text examines examples of sport psychologists at work to teach readers how to use their knowledge of sport psychology effectively and efficiently.
- Author BiographyMark B. Andersen, PhD, is an associate professor at Victoria University's School of Human Movement, Recreation, and Performance and the Centre for Rehabilitation, Exercise, and Sport Sciences. He is the first professional practice editor of The Sport Psychologist and is a leading contributor to the areas of supervision and the education and training of applied sport psychologists. His 1988 article with Jean Williams in JSEP, A Model of Stress and Athletic Injury: Prediction and Prevention, is a modern classic that has formed a foundation for a major line of research.Currently residing in St. Kilda, Victoria, Australia, Dr. Andersen does cross-country and downhill skiing and also enjoys rollerblading and sailing in his spare time.
- Author(s)Mark B. Anderson
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication01/07/2000
- GenreGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Place of PublicationChampaign
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2000
- ImprintHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Out-of-print date02/03/2017
- Content Note3 black & white illustrations
- Weight907 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.