All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £7.47Trending at £7.58
- £6.20Trending at £6.93
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
- £6.77Trending at £7.02
About this product
- DescriptionWhether the goals of research are applied or more abstract, team research has been an important aspect of ethnography. This title examines the myriad of challenges and opportunities in doing team ethnography.
- Author BiographyDonald D. Stull is an applied cultural anthropologist who has conducted basic and applied research throughout the United States. For the past 20 years his work has focused on the meat and poultry industry in North America, rural industrialization and rapid growth communities, and industrial agriculture's impact on farmers and rural communities. Don is currently studying the impact of the 2004 termination of the federal tobacco program on tobacco farmers in western Kentucky. Don was editor-in-chief of Human Organization, the leading international journal of applied social science, from 1999 through 2004, and president of the Society for Applied Anthropology from 2005 to 2007.
- Author(s)Donald D. Stull,Kenneth Cleland Erickson
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication11/12/1997
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleQualitative Research Methods
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 42
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.