All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat is the current spatial form and structure of our urban environment, and how can we study the factors and forces that account for the specific structure of urban space, its social and political processes, population distribution and land use? The authors highlight specific research questions and the ways in which they can be approached.
- Author BiographyDr. Andranovich received his BA from the University of Virginia's College at Wise and then went to George Mason University for his MA. After working for Prospect Industries (a commercial roofing and waterproofing company) in northern Virginia, he attended the University of California, Riverside, where he received his PhD in political science. He worked for the US Government Accountability Office (GAO) and COSMOS Corp. in Washington, DC, and has taught at several universities, most recently Washington State University, before coming to CSULA in 1993. He has served as his Department's Chairperson, and as the Faculty Director of the Students Learning in Communities program at CSULA. He teaches and advises students in the public administration program. He believes that learning is best accomplished through a variety of approaches and typically uses a combination of lecture, discussion, portfolios, and group assignments in his courses. He regularly teaches American government, urban politics, and public policy courses. His research interests are in urban and regional policy making, and comparative public administration.
- Author(s)Gerry T. Riposa,Gregory D. Andranovich
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication22/06/1993
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleApplied Social Research Methods
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 33
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight157 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.