All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.79
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
- £8.49Trending at £8.85
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a colourful and lively - but scholarly - examination of the relationship between the cultures of the East End and the CID. The author focuses on strategies of negotion, trading, and entrepreneurship.
- PrizesWinner of Philip Abrams Memorial Prize 1988.
- Author(s)Dick Hobbs
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication25/03/1993
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleClarendon Paperbacks
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintClarendon Press
- Content Note2 figures, 1 map
- Weight390 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.