All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this volume, the author explores the symbolic relationship between the self and the object through a potentially illuminating lense-cognition.
- Author BiographyLisa Pavlik-Malone holds a PhD in Educational Psychology from Fordham University, New York, USA, with a specialization in cognition. Her doctoral work on the cognitive processes involved in imaginative thought has been published in the Journal of Creative Behavior. She teaches Developmental Psychology and Educational Psychology at her local college.
- Author(s)Lisa Pavlik-Malone
- PublisherCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Date of Publication14/02/2011
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNewcastle upon Tyne
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Weight599 g
- Width148 mm
- Height212 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
- Edition Statement1st Unabridged
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.69
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £3.91Trending at £4.20
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.