All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £13.39Trending at £13.77
- £4.41Trending at £4.52
- £25.99Trending at £28.17
- £8.94Trending at £9.26
- £22.98Trending at £25.49
- £14.54Trending at £15.20
- £23.93Trending at £24.69
About this product
- DescriptionContains the proceedings of the 19th international conference on domain decomposition methods in science and engineering. Domain decomposition methods are iterative methods for solving the often very large linear or nonlinear systems of algebraic equations that arise in various problems in mathematics, computational science, and industry.
- Author BiographyThe editors are all well-known researchers in this research field.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication28/10/2010
- Language(s)English & English
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Computational Science and Engineering
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 78
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note107 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight901 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byHuang Yunqing,Jinchao Xu,Olof B. Widlund,Ralf Kornhuber
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.