All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn established authority for lawyers seeking to advise on or enforce their clients' rights within the domain name system, Domain Name Law and Practice, in its second edition, provides comprehensive, reliable analysis, fully updated to cover additional national jurisdictions and a wealth of information concerning ICANN's new gTLD launch.
- Author BiographyTorsten Bettinger is a partner with the patent attorneys and attorney-at law chambers of Bettinger Scheffelt Kobiako von Gamm in Munich. He advises in all fields of intellectual property and specializes in the creation of global trademark and branding strategies, programs to protect intellectual property rights against infringement, unfair competition and copyright. He has counseled clients on cutting-edge issues such as the new generic top-level domain (gTLD) program, including drafting and prosecuting new gTLD applications and developing advocacy and enforcement strategies in this space. As counsel and as WIPO Arbitration and Mediation Center panelist, Mr Bettinger has been involved in decisions on numerous domain name conflicts based on the Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy and similar processes for country code top-level domains (ccTLDs). Allegra Waddell is an intellectual property attorney. She is barred in Missouri, United States, and is registered to practice before the US Patent and Trademark Office. Before beginning work as a private legal consultant on UDRP-related matters, Allegra served several years on the Legal Staff of the Domain Name Dispute Resolution Section of WIPO's Arbitration and Mediation Center. During her time at WIPO, she was involved in the drafting of the electronic version of the UDRP Rules approved by ICANN in October 2009, served as the WIPO contact to the CentralNic registry regarding its third-level registration policy, and was heavily involved in the research for and drafting of the second edition of theWIPO Overview of WIPO Panel Views on Selected UDRP Decisions released in February 2011.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication10/12/2015
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight1942 g
- Width182 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine57 mm
- Edited byAllegra Waddell,Torsten Bettinger
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.50Trending at £10.96
- £52.31Trending at £55.15
- £11.89Trending at £12.87
- £9.12Trending at £10.03
- £9.50Trending at £10.02
- £11.89Trending at £22.56
- £30.00Trending at £34.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.