All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplains how to incorporate effective domain modeling into the software development process. This book offers readers a systematic approach to domain-driven design, presenting a set of design best practices, experience-based techniques, and fundamental principles that facilitate the development of software projects facing complex domains.
- Author BiographyEric Evans is the founder of Domain Language, a consulting group dedicated to helping companies build evolving software deeply connected to their businesses. Since the 1980s, Eric has worked as a designer and programmer on large object-oriented systems in several complex business and technical domains. He has also trained and coached development teams in Extreme Programming.
- Author(s)Eric Evans
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication20/08/2003
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAddison-Wesley Educational Publishers Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1064 g
- Width188 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine35 mm
Best selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £14.78Trending at £15.12
- £32.31Trending at £45.52
- £16.97Trending at £18.04
- £13.67Trending at £16.56
- £24.99Trending at £29.02
- £14.64Trending at £17.06
- £17.71Trending at £19.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.