All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGraduate text on mathematical foundations of programming languages, and operational and denotational semantics.
- Author(s)Pierre-Louis Curien,Roberto M. Amadio
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication15/05/2008
- GenreComputing: General
- Series TitleCambridge Tracts in Theoretical Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 46
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note85 b/w illus.
- Weight730 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £18.12Trending at £20.42
- £23.74Trending at £31.98
- £20.96Trending at £21.56
- £12.86Trending at £13.72
- £17.94Trending at £18.59
- £9.52Trending at £9.67
- £16.76Trending at £18.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.