All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explains the phenomenon of states' compliance with human rights tribunals' rulings using theories from international law, human rights, and international relations.
- Author BiographyDr Courtney Hillebrecht is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Political Science at the University of Nebraska, Lincoln. Her research focuses on human rights, international relations and international law. Hillebrecht's work has been published in Human Rights Quarterly, Human Rights Review, The Journal of Human Rights Practice and Foreign Policy Analysis. She is the editor of a forthcoming volume on states' responses to human security crises and is beginning work on a new project on the effect of international criminal accountability for ongoing violence.
- Author(s)Courtney Hillebrecht
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication10/02/2014
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in International and Comparative Law
- Series Part/Volume Number104
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note3 b/w illus. 13 tables
- Weight450 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £11.14Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.