All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe book considers the commonalities for survivors of abuse - such as the right to feel safe and protected from violence - and evaluates how health and social care professionals can work towards a positive outcome for all of the individuals involved.
- Author BiographyJune Keeling is Senior Lecturer in the Faculty of Health and Social Care at the University of Chester, UK. Tom Mason is Professor of Mental Health and Learning Disability in the Faculty of Health and Social Care, University of Chester, UK.
- Author(s)June Keeling,Tom Mason
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2008
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1 g
- Width68 mm
- Height95 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.54Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.