All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDomestic Violence Laws in the United States and India is a comparative study of the domestic violence laws in India and the United States, seeking to illuminate the critical issues of intimate partner violence through the lenses of these two societies.
- Author BiographySudershan Goel is Advocate for the Punjab and Haryana High Court, India. Barbara Sims is Professor and Coordinator of Criminal Justice at Mars Hill College, USA. Ravi Sodhi is Advocate for the Punjab and Haryana High Court, India.
- Author(s)Barbara A. Sims,Ravi Sodhi,Sudershan Goel
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication02/09/2014
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Pivot
- Content Notebiography
- Weight274 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £11.85Trending at £12.26
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.