CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.22Trending at £10.93
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £11.12Trending at £13.95
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.23
- £18.09Trending at £19.11
- £15.21Trending at £18.57
About this product
- DescriptionThis brief volume takes a panoramic view of the candidates for the most succinct theory of the 21st century division of labor that would replace Fordism, Taylorism and scientific management.
- Author BiographyThomas Janoski is Professor of Sociology and Director of the Quantitative Initiative in Policy and Social Research (QIPSR) at the University of Kentucky. He has taught work and occupations, political sociology, and comparative/historical methods at his current institution, and at the University of California at Berkeley and Duke University. Darina Lepadatu is Associate Professor of Sociology and teaches in the PhD program in International Conflict Management at Kennesaw State University in Atlanta, Georgia. She has cooauthored, with Thomas Janoski, Diversity at Kaizen Motors: Gender, Race, Age, and Insecurity at a Japanese Auto Transplant.
- Author(s)Darina Lepadatu,Thomas Janoski
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication15/11/2013
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight279 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.