All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £10.45Trending at £11.64
- £9.31Trending at £10.03
- £6.15Trending at £8.25
- £15.22Trending at £16.62
- £5.70Trending at £5.84
- £10.24Trending at £13.35
- £5.56Trending at £6.94
About this product
- DescriptionDominica Travel Guide - Expert travel advice and information on everything from Roseau history and highlights to beaches, resorts, diving and UNESCO heritage sites. This guide also includes national parks and protected reserves, birdwatching and wildlife, Pointe Baptiste Red Rocks, waterfalls, rainforests hiking and Morne Diablotin National Park.
- Author BiographyPaul Crask is a freelance writer, editor, and Bradt author who has visited the island of Dominica since 1993 and is now a permanent resident.
- Author(s)Paul Crask
- PublisherBradt Travel Guides
- Date of Publication15/06/2011
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleBradt Travel Guides
- Place of PublicationBuckinghamshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBradt Travel Guides
- Out-of-print date04/10/2016
- Content Note16pp colour photos & 22 maps
- Weight23 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.