All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA close analysis of the major squares of Florence.
- Author BiographyMarvin Trachtenberg is Edith Kitzmiller Professor of the History of Fine Arts at the Institute of Fine Art, New York University. A recipient of fellowships from the Kress Foundation, the National Endowment for the Humanities, the Guggenheim Foundation, and Villa I Tatti, he is the author of The Campanile of Florence Cathedral,'Giotto's Tower', and coauthor of Architecture from Prehistory to Postmodernism.
- Author(s)Marvin Trachtenberg
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication23/06/2008
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note253 b/w illus.
- Weight1240 g
- Width215 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £53.00Trending at £61.89
- £23.71Trending at £30.51
- £24.98Trending at £27.86
- £21.97Trending at £23.11
- £11.70Trending at £12.10
- £5.99Trending at £6.61
- £4.80Trending at £5.23
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.