All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Sanctuary has a new resident, a little donkey foal whose mother has died, which Danni and Tim have to hand-rear. As well as the foal, there's also a more unusual guest - a pony they manage to save from being put down. This is the fourth in a series of books set in a donkey sanctuary.
- Author(s)Peter Clover
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication07/11/2002
- GenreChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleDonkey Diaries S.
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo.4
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Out-of-print date15/12/2004
- Content Noteline drawings
- Weight77 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Illustrator(s)Carolyn Dinan
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Reading Age7-9
- Interest Age7-9
Best selling in Children's Fiction
Save on Children's Fiction
- £63.31Trending at £74.65
- £9.79Trending at £12.88
- £64.79Trending at £69.77
- £13.80Trending at £14.62
- £20.95Trending at £22.60
- £8.95Trending at £10.12
- £7.49Trending at £9.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.