All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBogart puts the current policy debate over urban sprawl into a broader analytical context.
- Author BiographyWilliam T. (Tom) Bogart has been Dean of Academic Affairs at York College of Pennsylvania since 2002. From 1990 to 2002, he was a member of the Case Western Reserve University (CWRU) faculty in the Weatherhead School of Management. While at CWRU, he served as chair of the Department of Economics and as a research associate of the Center for Regional Economic Issues. His work was recognized with the Outstanding Dissertation Award from the National Tax Association. Previous publications include, The Economics of Cities and Suburbs (1998). He lives in York, Pennsylvania with his wife and daughter.
- Author(s)William T. Bogart
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication25/09/2006
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note16 tables
- Weight350 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.86Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.