All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionToo often a design or architecture degree is seen as a means to an end (a job in an established practice). But imagine for one moment that there are no employers, no firms to send your CV to, no interviews to be had - what would you do? This book celebrates the various strategies that students and graduates are taking to gain exposure, and more.
- Author BiographyGem Barton is a design writer and academic. She has 10 years' experience teaching architecture, interior design, interior architecture, and design thinking at graduate and postgraduate level, and is currently Senior Lecturer at Brighton University. With professional experience as a writer in the fields of architecture and design she actively engages with and challenges the relationship between education and practice.
- Author(s)Gem Barton
- PublisherLaurence King Publishing
- Date of Publication24/03/2016
- GenreCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLaurence King Publishing
- Content Note350 colour illustrations
- Weight260 g
- Width144 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.