All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat kind of corporate- and intercultural problems do German companies encounter on the path towards globally operating enterprises? To what extent should they hold on to, adjust or abandon their long-established values and practices in a new business environment? This title addresses such questions.
- Author BiographyAfter his master's degree in Global Studies in Germany, South Africa and India, Dr. Ghenadie Anghel obtained his doctorate from the Albert-Ludwigs-Universitat Freiburg under the supervision of Prof. Dr. Hermann Schwengel.
- Author(s)Ghenadie Anghel
- PublisherSpringer Fachmedien Wiesbaden
- Date of Publication03/01/2012
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationWeisbaden
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintGWV Fachverlage GmbH
- Content Note53 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight338 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.