All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIncludes a collection of essays that illuminate those problems we've faced over and over and the common threads that have stumped us for centuries. With more than 35 chapters of the Groundhog Days of world history, both infamous and obscure, this book is full of trivia, history, and looks at the world's repeated mistakes.
- Author BiographyBill Fawcett is the author and editor of more than a dozen books, including You Did What?, It Seemed Like a Good Idea ... , How to Lose a Battle, and You Said What? He lives in Illinois.
- Author(s)Bill Fawcett
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication28/03/2013
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWilliam Morrow Paperbacks
- Weight247 g
- Width135 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.