All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn updated and thematically organized guide to science and technology, which supports modern science curricula. Containing over 2200 entries, it includes biographies of scientists and inventors, timecharts detailing landmarks in science, and factboxes on subjects of general scientific interest.
- Author(s)Dorling Kindersley Publishing
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication21/08/1997
- Language(s)English & Spanish
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDorling Kindersley Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date07/10/2003
- Content Noteillustrations, maps, charts, references, glossary, index
- Weight2068 g
- Width223 mm
- Height284 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
- Reading AgeFrom 7 to 99
- Interest Agefrom 12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.