All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis guide provides a discriminating view of the buildings, monuments, parks and gardens of Dorset, Somerset, Wiltshire, Avon and Gloucestershire. How much of the past we see is original and how much have successive ages, not least our own, made them?
- Author(s)English Heritage
- PublisherThe Stationery Office Books (Agencies)
- Date of Publication01/03/1992
- GenreLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Series TitleExploring England's Heritage S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Stationery Office
- Content Note100 b&w and 8pp colour illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £9.40Trending at £10.50
- £17.50Trending at £34.94
- £7.97Trending at £8.86
- £14.58Trending at £21.02
- £14.24Trending at £14.66
- £10.50Trending at £14.49
- £9.85Trending at £10.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.