All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA study of the the role of the 'feminine' in Dos Passos's fiction.
- Author(s)Janet Galligani Casey
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication28/09/1998
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in American Literature and Culture
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo.115
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note15 b/w illus.
- Weight540 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Series Edited byAlbert Gelpi,Ross Posnock
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £8.91Trending at £9.52
- £8.77Trending at £9.05
- £6.35Trending at £6.94
- £7.65Trending at £8.61
- £4.99Trending at £5.44
- £3.86Trending at £6.27
- £6.24Trending at £7.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.