CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionA detailed analysis of Dostoevsky's thought about folklore and his uses of popular culture and imagery in his work.
- Author BiographyLinda Ivanits is Associate Professor of Russian and Comparative Literature at Pennsylvania State University.
- Author(s)Linda J. Ivanits
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication07/08/2008
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight520 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.