All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Douglas DC-3 Dakota revolutionised air transport in the 1930s and 1940s. Because of its lasting impact on the airline industry - and in particular the part it played in the Second World War - the 'Dak' is widely regarded as one of the most significant transport aircraft ever built. This title describes the Dakota's rugged anatomy.
- Author BiographyAircraft restoration expert Paul Blackah MBE of the RAF's Battle of Britain Memorial Flight is co-author of the Haynes Spitfire, Lancaster and Messerschmitt Bf109 Manuals. Louise Blackah, his wife, also an aircraft enthusiast, has worked with Paul on his other books. They live in Lincolnshire.
- Author(s)Louise Blackah,Paul Blackah
- PublisherHaynes Publishing Group
- Date of Publication18/08/2011
- GenreAircraft & Spacecraft: General Interest
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJ H Haynes & Co Ltd
- Content Notechiefly col. Illustrations
- Width210 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine15 mm
Most relevant reviews
- wilfsam03 Jul, 2014by
Great product and well worth every penny.
Love the manual. I served my apprenticeship overhauling these beautiful aircraft and fell in love with them. Unfortunately they were rapidly approaching their retirement then so I changed professions but never lost the affection for them. This manual has brought back so many great memories and just flicking through it is a pleasure.
Best selling in Transport
Save on Transport
- £2.99Trending at £3.12
- £3.99Trending at £6.68
- £11.79Trending at £12.37
- £7.99Trending at £10.48
- £10.99Trending at £11.53
- £11.69Trending at £13.06
- £11.37Trending at £11.64