Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £13.13+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £8.99Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by orbitingbooks_online
- Est. delivery by 29 Jan
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis practical book gives managers an easy-to-use, but highly effective way of analysing their organisations, discovering their strengths and highlighting their weaknesses. The model identifies 55 basic elements, which together form the ten major aspects of every organisation.
- Author(s)Howard Dowding
- PublisherManagement Books 2000 Ltd
- Date of Publication21/10/2002
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationCirencester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintManagement Books 2000 Ltd
- Height210 mm
Best selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.50Trending at £10.96
- £52.31Trending at £55.15
- £11.89Trending at £12.87
- £9.12Trending at £10.03
- £9.50Trending at £10.02
- £11.89Trending at £22.56
- £30.00Trending at £34.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.