All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA stunning story of heartbreak, grit and emotion from the 'King of Cockney sagas'
- Author BiographyHarry was born in 1931 in a back street off the Tower Bridge Road. Only when his own children began to ask questions about the war, did Harry realise how many stories he had to tell. He became known as 'the King of Cockney sagas', and he wrote eighteen bestselling novels of London life. After Harry died in 1999, the Harry Bowling Prize was set up in his memory.
- Author(s)Harry Bowling
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication05/06/1997
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeadline Book Publishing
- Weight260 g
- Width111 mm
- Height27 mm
- Spine179 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.44Trending at £5.07
- £7.59Trending at £9.23
- £7.99Trending at £11.10
- £11.90Trending at £15.58
- £6.90Trending at £8.83
- £10.74Trending at £11.62
- £5.05Trending at £5.88
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.