All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionThe most accurate and comprehensive picture of homelessness to date, this study offers a powerful explanation of its causes, proposes short-and long-term solutions, and documents the striking contrasts between the homeless of the 1950s and 1960s and the contemporary population, which is younger and contains more women, children, and blacks.
- Author BiographyPeter H. Rossi is Stuart A. Rice Professor of Sociology and Director of the Social and Demographic Research Institute at the University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Author(s)Peter H. Rossi
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication01/02/1991
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note61 tables
- Weight394 g
- Width151 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.